Coronavirus (COVID-19): Update from Tradeo International Inc.
19 March 2020 - HealthPulze Admin
As the situation caused by the coronavirus (COVID-19) quickly evolves, Coronavirus is having a dramatic impact on our lives, businesses, and on supply chains. We want to assure you that all of us at Tradeo International Inc. are doing everything we can to keep our employees and customers we serve safe.
Here is a guide to some things you can do to boost your immune system and
minimize the chance of spreading not only coronavirus but any infectious conditions among your family or household.
1) Immune System Boost:
There are Healthy ways to strengthen your immune system, Your first line of defence is to choose a healthy lifestyle which is the single best step you can take toward naturally keeping your immune system strong and healthy. We have in store two remarkable products to boost your immune system; Drizzle Ginger Shine Raw Honey - Immunity Boost Blend which contains amazingly natural ingredients such as Honey, Organic Ginger, Lemon Zest Oil, Natural Elderflower Extract, Natural Chamomile Tea Extract and more. The second product is Goli ACV Gummies which is (Apple Cider Vinegar) Goli helps Weight Control, Digestion and Immune System Boost.
wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the washroom and when preparing food
- use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available
when coughing or sneezing:
- cough or sneeze into a tissue or the bend of your arm, not your hand
- dispose of any tissues you have used as soon as possible in a lined waste basket and wash your hands afterwards
- avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- use approved disinfectants when cleaning hard high-touch surfaces
- clean high-touch surfaces frequently with regular household cleaners or diluted bleach
Together, we can slow the spread of COVID-19 by making a conscious effort to keep a physical distance between each other. Social distancing is proven to be one of the most effective ways to reduce the spread of illness during an outbreak. With patience and cooperation, we can all do our part.
Please visit your local government or the World Health Organization for further information about COVID-19.