Please read shipping information page before you order
BioMin F for Kids Toothpaste (1 x 37.50ml/50g)
BioMin™ F for Kids is based on the same innovative technology as the original BioMin™ F, available in two pleasant fruity flavours - melon and strawberry - and comes as a silvery coloured gel.
To make BioMin™ F for Kids more attractive to children, the product is available in two pleasant fruity flavours - melon and strawberry - and comes as a silvery coloured gel.
BioMin F for Kids toothpaste does not contain any animal-derived products and no animal testing been undertaken.
Brushing with BioMin™ F for Kids
Brush with BioMin™ F for Kids toothpaste twice daily (before breakfast and last thing at night) to help protect tooth surfaces and prevent cavities.
Supervise your children to apply a pea sized bead of BioMin™ F for Kids toothpaste to a children’s toothbrush. Brush all surfaces of the teeth using short and gentle brush strokes, be sure to pay extra attention to any hard-to-reach areas.
After two minutes of brushing encourage the child to spit out the excess into the sink and avoid rinsing with water!
(Rinsing washes away the active ingredients of the toothpaste too quickly).
Don’t eat (or drink) anything acidic (like fruit or fruit juices) for 30 minutes after brushing.
- "Smart technology". Unique, continuous low level mineral delivery for up to 12 hours after brushing
- Small particles, big benefits. The majority of BioMin™ particles are small enough to penetrate damaged surfaces of the teeth
- Low level Fluoride content with OPTIMISED protection
- Provides teeth with superior protection and resistance to attack from acidic food and drinks
- Strengthens and protects tooth surfaces.
Glycerine, Silica, PEG400, Fluoro Calcium Phosphosilicate, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Aroma, Carbomer, Potassium Acesulphame. Fluoride concentration is 530μg/g.