Add a little Icelandic Magic to Your Daily Diet
This powerful antioxidant supports joint, cardiovascular, brain, eye and immune health. Icelandic Astaxanthin is uniquely cultivated in the pristine glaciers of Iceland, away from contamination risk. These optimal conditions create pure, clean, premium quality Astaxanthin to support your health.
Astaxanthin is a potent antioxidant, being 6,000 times more effective than vitamin C, 550 times more effective than vitamin E and 40 times more effective than beta-carotene13. A number of studies indicate that this potent antioxidant activity can result in a number of health benefits, to learn more visit the product description.
Recommended daily intake:
Take two capsules (8 mg) a day with food for optimal absorption. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Iceland Harvest® is Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
Iceland Harvest® is a brand of high-quality sustainable natural astaxanthin in vegetarian capsules. Each container has 60 capsules inside, each with 4 mg of astaxanthin.
General Information: Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. When using prescription drugs, your doctor should be informed about the use of supplements.
Storage: Keep tightly sealed in the original packaging in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight. Store away from children.
Iceland have the longest life expectancy in the world.
Algalif is the best Natural Astaxanthin Products Supplier.
Global Health and Pharma Biotechnology Awards 2021:
Global Health & Pharma magazine from the UK-based publishing house AI Global Media has awarded Algalif Iceland as the best Natural Astaxanthin Products Supplier of 2021 at the sixth annual Biotechnology Awards.
12 Reasons NASA Astronauts Take Astaxanthin & Why You Should Too
“So, you may be wondering why we care so much about astaxanthin, from a human perspective. While the jury is still out on the specific health benefits as an antioxidant, evidence suggests that it can serve as an enormous boost for many aspects of health. The primary benefit of any antioxidant is to neutralize free radicals (highly reactive molecules with unpaired electrons that are generated via normal biological processes). Free radicals cause oxidative damage to tissues and DNA and antioxidants help prevent this damage. Astaxanthin is a potent antioxidant, being 6,000 times more effective than vitamin C, 550 times more effective than vitamin E and 40 times more effective than beta-carotene13. A number of studies indicate that this potent antioxidant activity can result in a number of health benefits including:
1) Brain health by preserving cognitive function
2) Male fertility by helping improve sperm quality
3) Reduction in eye fatigue
4) Reduction in atherosclerosis
5) Enhanced memory
6) Demonstrated multiple beneficial effects when it comes to upping exercise performance and preventing injury
7) Enhanced immune response
8) Inhibition of proliferation (rapid increase) and spread of cancer cells
9) Improved skin appearance and health
10) Decreased chronic inflammation
11) Improved joint health and reduced pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis
12) Exhibited a number of anti-aging effects
Studies exemplified by the list above suggested that astaxanthin may hold a number of benefits for human health. For that reason, NASA has decided to investigate the potential that astaxanthin may hold for astronaut health on long duration space exploration.”
UPC Code: 866509000145
Package Quantity: 60 Count
- Dietary Supplement
- Easy to Swallow Mini Gels
- Algae For Life
- Proprietary Cultivation Process Free From Open-Air Pollutant, Pesticides, Contaminants and Non-GMO
- Astaxanthin Has Been Clinically Studied for Safety and Health
- Pure Glacial Water Filtered Through Layers of Volcanic Lava Rock
- Grown with 100% Renewable, Geothermal Energy.